Safe Secure Shopping. Our checkout is secured by the latest SSL Technology and uses NAB’s Payment Gateway.
2018 The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd A.B.N. 19 826 635 151
A.C.N. 112 090 936 Direct Sales Licence – 51401209
Terms & Conditions
1. Your use of the Internet site www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au is subject to the Terms & Conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of the Terms & Conditions of use, do not access or otherwise use www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au. This website is owned and operated by The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd and is collectively referred to herein as "we," "us," or "our". Your placing of an order on www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au or other use of the content on the www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au site shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of use.
2. The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd supports the responsible service of alcohol.
Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18, it is against the law to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years and/or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive. Proof of age maybe requested upon delivery.
In accordance with “New Laws for Liquor Licensing in South Australia” The Liquor Licensing (Liquor Review) Amendment Act 2017, issued by Consumer and Business Services SA, September 2018, The Odd Whisky Coy does comply with the following:
The Odd Whisky Coy will:
- display their licence number on all direct sales promotional material
- ensure their delivery provider is over the age of 18
- ensure the purchaser is over the age of 18 and provides their date of birth at the time of the purchase (unless it has been supplied previously)
- instruct their delivery provider that the alcohol must only be delivered:
- to the adult person who purchased the alcohol
- to the adult person nominated by the purchaser, or
- in accordance with the instructions of the purchaser (this can include leaving the alcohol unattended).
A person who delivers alcohol must be aged 18 years or above.
If it is clear to the delivery person that the recipient of the delivery is 18 years or above, they must:
- obtain a signed declaration (electronic or hardcopy) from the person accepting the delivery stating their name and that they are 18 or over
- keep a copy of the signed declaration for one year following the delivery.
- view an approved form of identification, such as an Australian driver’s licence or a current passport
- keep a record of the type of ID produced, the name and date of birth, and the address where the liquor was delivered, for one year following the delivery.
3. Any images used on the www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au site are for illustrative purposes only and although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, these images may not be representative and should not be used as references for a product's packaging, vintage, type of closure and colour etc, etc.
4. The copyright of some content (text and images) on this site belongs to The Odd Whisky Coy under the copyright laws of Australia, unless otherwise attributed. The content on the www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au website may not be copied on to other websites or into other works or otherwise used without prior written permission from The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd.
5. The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd will endeavour to resolve any issues with regard to Refunds & Replacements with a 100% money back guarantee. In certain exceptional circumstances, we will reserve the right to not accept returns or offer refunds. This will be at our discretion. Freight charges may apply on returned items.
6. Errors & omissions on www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au are excepted. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time and / or refuse the sale of a product.
7. Deliveries & Conditions of Ordering
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA.
Most deliveries occur much sooner than this. Call us for an approximate turnaround time. 0417 85 22 96
a) Persons ordering alcoholic beverages must be over 18 years of age.
b) You may order any mix of products you wish.
c) Freight & Insurance Charges from 4th September 2017 Apply...
- $12 per carton of 6 standard size bottles OR to a total weight of 7kg
- $20 per carton of up to 12 standard size bottles OR to a total weight of 18kgs
- Insurance of $2 per $100 of the goods value will be charged on sending
f) For Orders of more than a total value of $350 freight will be free
g) All stock subject to availability and increases in government charges and wholesale prices.
h) All attempts will be made to ship items in original packaging. There may be instances where packaging can be damaged in transit. This includes products that The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd have received from suppliers. Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance; therefore, we request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard. If you require a pristine example of the bottle and packaging please advise at the time of ordering and we will confirm the condition of the item(s) on hand and/or do our best to preferentially select the item(s). Alternatively, we recommend you contact Graham via email for advice.
i) The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd reserve the right to request further information such as photo ID and credit card information for validation of age, identity and address for security purposes. Failure to comply with requests for further information may result in cancellation of the order in question.
j) The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd cannot deliver to every country. Please do not assume we can deliver to your country before placing your order. Please check our freight rates pages or contact us for a quote. Any international deliveries are subject to confirmation by The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd.
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that we collect about The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd the visitors to our site and abides by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
We do collect personal information about visitors to our site. However, you will have to submit this information voluntarily. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with information or a product you requested.
Use of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information by Third Parties
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd may use third parties to manage activities that may be on our site from time to time, including, but not limited to, promotions and statistical analysis. These parties may have access to the personal information submitted by visitors who participate in those activities. Similarly, we may contract with third parties to handle requests for information that is submitted to our site. For instance, we may send you a newsletter. The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd will, in most cases, instruct these third parties to use this personal information only for the specific purpose for which we collected it.
Use of Information as Aggregate Data
We reserve the right to collect certain non-personal information, which may optimise our Web pages for your computer. The sort of information would include the identity of your Internet browser, your IP address, the type of operating system you use, and the domain name of your ISP). We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including ways of improving our site.
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd may use personal information in aggregate form to improve our site. We may compile statistics and analyse information. The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd also may provide such information to others, in the form of a summary, for purposes such as marketing, advertising or research. For example, we may wish to state in our summary that X number of people visited our site on a particular day and Y number clicked on an advertiser's banner advertisement.
We may Disclosure your Personal Information
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd may disclose personal information in situations where we reasonably believe it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering with our rights, either intentionally or unintentionally. Of course, if the law requires we disclose personal information, we will.
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd strives to ensure the security, integrity of your personal information. However, you must be aware, that no Internet data transmission is totally secure. Therefore, we warranty the security of any information you may sent to us or from our online products and services. If you send your credit card details, be assured that industry-standard encryption is used.
Right of Access and Correction
Generally speaking, you may access the personal information The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd holds about you. Generally, if any of that information is incorrect, you can have that information corrected. If you have provided us with your personal information and you later decided that you would no longer like to receive information from us, follow the "unsubscribe" directions at the end of any email communication you receive from us.