The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd
Safe Secure Shopping. Our checkout is secured by the latest SSL Technology and uses CBA’s Payment Gateway.
2021 The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd
A.B.N. 19 826 635 151
A.C.N. 112 090 936
SA Packaged Liquor & Sales Licence – 57702027
Terms & Conditions
- Your use of the Internet site www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au is subject to the Terms & Conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of the Terms & Conditions of use, do not access or otherwise use www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au. This website is owned and operated by The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd and is collectively referred to herein as “we,” “us,” or “our”. Your placing of an order on www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au or other use of the content on the www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au site shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of use.
- The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd supports the responsible service of alcohol. Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18, it is against the law to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years and/or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive. Proof of age maybe requested upon delivery.
In accordance with “New Laws for Liquor Licensing in South Australia” The Liquor Licensing (Liquor Review) Amendment Act 2017, issued by Consumer and Business Services SA, September 2018, The Odd Whisky Coy does comply with the following:
The Odd Whisky Coy will:
- display their licence number on all direct sales promotional material
- ensure their delivery provider is over the age of 18
- ensure the purchaser is over the age of 18 and provides their date of birth at the time of the purchase (unless it has been supplied previously)
- instruct their delivery provider that the alcohol must only be delivered:
- to the adult person who purchased the alcohol
- to the adult person nominated by the purchaser, or
- in accordance with the instructions of the purchaser (this can include leaving the alcohol unattended).
And that the The Odd Whisky Coy’s delivery provider will comply with the following:
A person who delivers alcohol must be aged 18 years or above.
If it is clear to the delivery person that the recipient of the delivery is 18 years or above, they must:
- obtain a signed declaration (electronic or hardcopy) from the person accepting the delivery stating their name and that they are 18 or over
- keep a copy of the signed declaration for one year following the delivery.
If it isn’t clear if the person receiving the delivery is 18 years or above, the delivery person must:
- view an approved form of identification, such as an Australian driver’s licence or a current passport
- keep a record of the type of ID produced, the name and date of birth, and the address where the liquor was delivered, for one year following the delivery.
A minor can be fined if they lie about their age, or if they show false evidence of age/identity in order to take delivery of liquor.
- Any images used on the www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au site are for illustrative purposes only and although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, these images may not be representative and should not be used as references for a product’s packaging, vintage, type of closure and colour etc, etc.
- The copyright of some content (text and images) on this site belongs to The Odd Whisky Coy under the copyright laws of Australia, unless otherwise attributed. The content on the www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au website may not be copied on to other websites or into other works or otherwise used without prior written permission from The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd.
Refunds And Returns Policy
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd will endeavour to resolve any issues with regard to Refunds, Returns & Replacements as we offer a 100% money back guarantee. And at all times, the Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd respects the right of all Odd Whisky customers that they have the right to dispute a transaction. Notice of the intention to return, dispute or ask for a refund of an order must be given within 5 working days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Errors & omissions on www.theoddwhiskycoy.com.au are excepted. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time and / or refuse the sale of a product.
Despatch And Deliveries Policy & Conditions of Ordering
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA.
- Most deliveries occur much sooner than this. Call us for an approximate turnaround time. 0417 85 22 96
- Persons ordering alcoholic beverages must be over 18 years of age.
- You may order any mix of products you wish.
Freight & Insurance Charges from 1st January 2021 Apply…
- $12 per carton of 6 standard size bottles OR to a total weight of 7kg
- $20 per carton of up to 12 standard size bottles OR to a total weight of 18kgs
- Insurance of $2 per $100 of the goods value will be charged on sending
- Any deliveries requiring redelivery, or redirection from an address provided by yourself to a new address provided by the recipient, will incur an additional charge.
- For Orders of more than a total value of $350 freight will be free
- All stock subject to availability and increases in government charges and wholesale prices.
All attempts will be made to ship items in original packaging. There may be instances where packaging can be damaged in transit. This includes products that The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd have received from suppliers. Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance; therefore, we request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard. If you require a pristine example of the bottle and packaging please advise at the time of ordering and we will confirm the condition of the item(s) on hand and/or do our best to preferentially select the item(s). Alternatively, we recommend you contact Graham via email email@example.com for advice.
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd reserve the right to request further information such as photo ID and credit card information for validation of age, identity and address for security purposes. Failure to comply with requests for further information may result in cancellation of the order in question.
The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd cannot deliver to every country. Please do not assume we can deliver to your country before placing your order. Please check our freight rates pages or contact us for a quote. Any international deliveries are subject to confirmation by The Odd Whisky Coy Pty Ltd.